Monday, January 21, 2008

Dome Zone


Okay, I am terrible at keeping a real website, so it was just a matter of time before I started one of these. I will keep up with all media I produce here. I'll start with a few reruns, and then only the new stuff.
If you didn't already know, I am in the greatest rock band on the Earth, Stonewall Jackson. We just played an amazing show at Mystery Train Records in Amherst, MA. This was all thanks to the inimitable George W. Myers, proprietor of Breaking World Records, seriously my new favorite record label. Everything this dude puts out is gold. Ben Hersey opened with this great performance that involved him kissing a hot light bulb, which really made me squirm.
I don't know what else I can say about this, it was amazing, I ate delicious pizza from Antonio's and got some great CDs at reasonable prices. SWJ definitely played a great set, and we were the only band that night that involved drinking the blood of other members.
The mess I made on my drum.
Anyway, our new (and first) self-titled CD is now out, and will be mailed out to various folks and stores in the near future. We are also planning a national tour this summer, possibly with various Western MA folks, possibly with epic metal dudes, Witch Hat. Who knows how it'll work out, but it is guaranteed to be awesome.
Thanks much to George for both the above flyer art and the photo of us playing, and also thanks to Bromp Treb, Soiled Mattress & the Springs, and Witch Hat for one killer weekend.
And so this mess begins. See you in the funny pages.

No comments: