Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's done (sort of).

Despite a vast number of loose ends, my unending battle with photoshop, not remembering how certain elements are supposed to fit on a page, and the fact that half of these things don't even fit on my scanner, for most intensive purposes and the sake of posterity, Pizza Wizard #2 is finished. Don't expect to see #3 for an incredibly long time. You'll actually be lucky if I can cobble all of this garbage together into some sort of readable format. New projects on the horizon.

1 comment:

zach hazard vaupen (c) 2008 all rights reserved said...

hey, i was wondering if you were interested in trading. my name's zach and i make comics in baltimore. i just finished a new 12 page screenprinted book with fold outs and stuff. if you're interested you should email me at momoftheyear@gmail.com (because i might forget to check here for a response!)
-zach hazard vaupen