Sunday, May 11, 2008

Movie Review: Teenagers from Outer Space


"Teenagers from Outer Space" (1959)

This was a really entertaining stinkeroo, supreme MST3K material. I even found myself cracking jokes out loud, even though I watched this movie alone. Basically, this group of aliens that all look like Frankie Avalon are looking for a place to grow their lobster monsters, and they decide on Earth. However, one of them was reading a book that made him feel compassion for life, so he runs away from the group and is chased by the meanest of them, Thor, who wields a strobe-light gun that turns people into skeletons. Lots of murder, bad effects, and even a few sexy double entendres. Something I enjoyed, but never want to see again.

2 comments:

Dane said...

Can you review "Garfield: The Movie" sometime?

Sam Gas Can said...

I have to see it first! Before you say anything, I know, why haven't I seen it? I have no excuses.